Friday, October 30, 2009

My ear

Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers about my ear situation. I have great news!
On Monday, I went to another doctor to get a second opinion about surgery. Keep in mind this was only one week after visiting the other doctor. The whole was gone - completely! Needless to say, that's not what I had expected at all! The doctor told me there was still a small infection, so he gave me more meds. I think I've taken more medication the past few months than in my whole life combined! But anyway, there won't be a surgery! And I must say, that over the last 3/4 days, I have noticed a HUGE difference in my ear. It feels almost normal, just a little ringing left. Finally, after so much time! It's almost strange to lay down to go to sleep without a constant pounding inside my ear. Strange in a good way though! But I must say, I believe that God healed it! There is no other explanation that in one week, after the hole continuously growing, that it went away completely! God has answered all of your faithful prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment