Friday, September 11, 2009

Please pray

Well, I've been having a problem with my left ear. It started with pain, then I lost my hearing in that ear. When I first lost it, I really couldn't hear at all. After a week with this problem, I went to the doctor. He help some. When I left there, I was able to hear a little, but not normal at all. I gave me drops for my ear. Well, Wednesday, I ended up going to an ear specialist, because it had been 2 weeks without hearing, and there was still pain. He said I just have a really bad ear infection, so he gave me two medicines, drops and pills. He said the next day I should be able to hear. Well, it's been 2 1/2 weeks and I still can't hear! I will go back to the specialist, but not till next wednesday. It's pretty aggravating, especially with trying to talk Spanish, cause I already have to listen so heard when someone is speaking Spanish to me. This really does make it more difficult, and not to mention it's annoying! So I would like to ask your prayers, that I will get my hearing back! I would appreciate it greatly!

p.s. I fly out of Guatemala to Peru, 3 weeks from today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment