well, I mentioned a week or so ago, that I had been having issues with my ear. When I went to the doctor last week, he informed me that I have a small perforation or tear in my eardrum. Not sure what caused it, but that was been part of the reason, my hearing was affected. As of last Wednesday, he said my ear was about 70% better, so that means I have about 70% of my hearing. He gave me more antibiotics, and said it would heal on it's own. As of now, I don't have any more pain in my ear, just a constant throbbing...that's different, I promise! I feel like my hearing is still about the same as it was last week. I will return next Thursday for another followup, but I will keep everyone updated!
Please pray that my ear will heal all the way, soon!
Well, things are winding down here in Guatemala. Next Friday is the long awaited day! I have only 6 more days of class left. Next Monday or Tuesday, I will have an oral exam. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a quite nervous about it! If it was written, there would be no problems, but oral is much more difficult! But I'm sure it will turn out fine, but I would ask your prayers for that as well!
The next 10 days will be busy with wrapping things up here and saying my goodbyes to friends :(
But I am definitely ready to get to Peru and get to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment