I can't figure out how to put a caption under each picture.. don't know what I'm doing wrong...but it's a really small, cute town, surrounded by mountains....or actually volcanoes! Including active ones! We plan on taking a tour up one of them one afternoon soon! Should be incredible.
This town reminds me of the town of Sopachuy, Bolivia. Except there were no volcanoes there. There were mountains though. It looks like a beautiful area.
Hey Amber, I'm so glad you added me to your e-mail list. I will keep you in my prayers. When my dad went to Guatamala he brought back floating rocks. Did you pick any up when you went to the volcano? I can't wait to see what God does through you and for you while you are serving on this mission field. Love In Christ, Kelly Tillman
This town reminds me of the town of Sopachuy, Bolivia. Except there were no volcanoes there. There were mountains though. It looks like a beautiful area.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you and love you. God is good!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Amber,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you added me to your e-mail list. I will keep you in my prayers. When my dad went to Guatamala he brought back floating rocks. Did you pick any up when you went to the volcano? I can't wait to see what God does through you and for you while you are serving on this mission field.
Love In Christ,
Kelly Tillman