Well, I returned to the doctor yesterday for a followup on my ear. If you recall last month I had a patch placed on the hole that was supposed to promote growth. Well, yesterday the doc told me the patch had disconnected from the eardrum, not sure why. But he did say the hole looks like it's grown together a little bit. so he put another patch on, and we wait another month or so. Having things placed and pulled from your eardrum is a funny thing...it's feels so strange! haha!
Well, Monday morning I leave bright and early to out for a week with a church from Georgia. We will be going to a city in the mountains called Huaraz where the church will be holding a pastor's conference. A couple other journeygirls and I will be working with the kids during this week. Should be a great week! I will update when I return from that trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment