Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's almost Thanksgiving!

Well, I do believe I'm tired of talking about my ear! But I went to another doctor yesterday. It went well. He said the hole in my ear is now a "microhole" - so it's tiny. It should heal on it's own. He removed some skin that had grown up kinda like scar tissue as a defense. Yea, that hurt! But he said that could be a cause of the continued pounding. He was a little concerned about the ringing and such, so he has prescribed several hearing and other ear tests. So I will be going back on Friday for those. Please pray those go well. I will say, even though I still have pounding and ringing, and some pain, I can see an improvement, so that is definitely good!
Well, thursday is Thanksgiving! My favorite holiday...and it's an even more special day this year, cause it's my birthday as well! But this will be my first Thanksgiving away from home and family :( That's a little sad. But I will be having Thanksgiving with other missionaries that live in the area, so I will still be able to celebrate the holiday!
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment