So, right now, the work with my team is kind of in its slow season. I believe I mentioned before that our main job is to work with teams that come down from the states. The fall is kind of a time, where fewer church come to minister. So my life these days is pretty laid back. I am really praying to meet some Peruvian friends.
I have met one girl from the chiropractor’s office I had been going to. Her name is Stafani. I have had a few opportunities of sharing how Christ has changed my life. She seems very interested in the things of the Lord; she asks me every time I see her about church and my work. I’ve invited her to go to church with me, and she eagerly said yes. So I’m praying that she will, and that the Lord will work in her heart. Please pray for Stefani; and pray that I will have the words to share with her. And also, that she will come to church with me!
I would ask continued prayer for my ear. Some of the pounding and ringing has returned. It's bad like it was before, but it's an annoyance! Thank you for all your prayers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment