Our spirits are up…over the last few weeks, people are
coming to the Bible studies…more people! One night we had 4, then we had 6, and
since then we have had at least 4 people at each study. . And for the first two
months, only 2 people were coming to the meetings. God is working! We know it’s
not all about the numbers, but to see an increase is still awesome!
We finished the stories from the Old Testament, and have
moved onto the New Testament. We are teaching some of the miracles of Jesus,
right now, then we will move onto some of his parables. It’s fun to watch the
ladies get excited about the stories. We ask them questions from each story to
make sure they understand it, and explain ways to apply the story to their
lives. So many times you can see understanding come across their faces, and you
can just see them getting excited as they understand more! Which makes us more
excited J
We thank the Lord daily for what he is doing!
We also are continuing the one on one Bible studies in homes.
As much as I love the group Bible studies, I think I may even enjoy more the
one on one times. It’s just more intimate and we can get to know each person
better. I’m going to miss some of these people that we have spent a lot of time
with.
Over the last few weeks, we have had opportunities to
harvest potatoes and take care of cows more. Harvesting potatoes is no joke! I
think I ended up watching more than working (but, hey, I have a good excuse!),
but Mijail works himself to death! He’s such a hard worker! We also did a
pancake giveaway. I made like 70 banana pancakes and gave them to people we
study with or want to get to know better. They were a huge hit! Everyone loved
them and wanted the recipe! It was fun, but I definitely did not want to see
another pancake for a while!
![]() |
| With our faithful Bible Study ladies |
![]() |
| hiking up the mountain to harvest potatoes |
![]() |
| Hooking the bulls up to the yolk |
![]() |
| Harvesting potatoes |






No comments:
Post a Comment