Today is my last day in Peru!
I cannot believe how quickly the last two years have gone! I have enjoyed these last two years immensely. I cannot even begin to summarize all the ways I have seen God move here in Peru, but He is working in the hearts of Peruvians. I feel so privileged and blessed to have been a part of God's work here.
I have also been blessed to work with such a great team here in Peru. These last few days, I have been saddened by the fact that I am leaving a family behind. :(
But I am also very excited to move on to the next phase of my life. I am excited to get back to the states to see my family. It's been way too long since I have seen some of them! And I am for sure excited about coming back to Peru and getting married here :) This chapter of my life is closing but I am thrilled to see where God will have me and use me next!
Thanks so much for your prayers over the last two years!
God bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment