My sweet cousin, Miranda Joy Luck, passed away sometime during the night of the 26th. She was only 16. Please pray for my family, especially my aunt Gayle and uncle Keith as they deal with the loss of their daughter. It's been kind of an unreal couple days, thinking that she is gone from this earth. I feel slightly useless here in Peru, so far away from my family as they go through this difficult time. However, I know this is where God has me for a reason, and I know that God will comfort my family there as they prepare for a life that will never be the same again. Please pray that they will feel God's presence and comfort; and please pray that God will work in people's lives through this tragic event....
Sweet Miranda, you are so loved and will be missed forever...
I was just thinking a little bit earlier how today, Monday, has been one week since we got the word. Then I read this post on your blog. Wow! It has been a week of dificulty and pain, but a week in which we've seen God at work! DAD
ReplyDelete