Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Ear update
Well, last week I went back to the doctor and had some hearing and inner ear tests done. My hearing is basically normal. The only thing that is off is the way the sound enters? Not exactly sure, but seems that my eardrum just isn't functioning correctly. The doctor also said that the hole was bigger again. So I am going back to the doctor on Friday. He is going to patch the hole. i'm not exactly sure how that works, but he did say that it involves anesthesia. This is supposed to be an option to avoid surgery. It will kind of like a trial. After a month or so, I will return to see if the patch has healed the hole. If not, surgery may be done. So I would ask your prayers as I go to the doctor yet again on Friday. I'm a little nervous! But hopefully, this patch will work. Thanks for your continued prayers on this matter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment