Sunday, June 21, 2009

Reminiscing...

So I find myself in church this morning, like a church building, instead of the small groups that I have grown accustomed to the last couple months. I absolutely loved being back at my home church! But at one point I found myself wanting to raise my hand and comment on what Dad (he's our pastor) was saying! I have grown so used to speaking and being involved throughout each church meeting, that I found this morning to seem so foreign... I thought better of raising my hand and commenting, but man I wish I could have! I already miss those Sunday morning small groups and Sunday night cultural worships. And since I'm already discussing missing the last couple months of my life....the usual Sunday afternoon ultimate frisbee still has a pull on me. It just didn't feel right to not be playing (or watching as I did many of those weeks bc of the bum foot). oh and I just read Crystal's blog...she wrote a whole paragraph on life with the aunts and uncles around the quad...I enjoyed reading that so much, but talk about bringing up emotions! I miss all those kids and friends that have become like family to me. I thank God so much for these last couple of months. I have learned so much from all of those friendships, and I will cherish them throughout my whole time on the field. I just want to thank each of them for being a part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment