Obviously, I'm not so good at this blogging thing. But I am going to work hard to keep up, so everyone can stay informed! I will add pictures as soon as I can!
Friday, June 19, 2009
FPO complete!
Wow! Here I am back at home in Georgia already! The last two months have flown by. But they were absolutely jam packed full of information that I will need out on the field. I feel equipped to share Christ more effectively now. Life at ILC was great, for the most part. I did have a few mishaps while I was there...sick several times, lost my voice, tore a tendon in my foot, and got a hairline fracture in my leg right above my ankle...my luck wasn't so good... But I did make some amazing friends, whom I miss already. It's strange to not have them around anymore :( But now we are all about to spread out throughout the entire world to share Christ...that is so amazing to me! I can't wait to hear their stories of what God is doing in their part of the world. I leave in two weeks, July 2nd for Guatemala - language school for 3 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment