Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby Baby


Our little guy continues to grow and do well. However, my belly does not grow much! That’s just fine with me, but everyone here tells me I’m not eating enough and I need to eat more potatoes. Believe me, I’m eating plenty! No one can believer I’m 5 months pregnant, but I definitely feel it J The little guy continues to move and kick me, and sometimes, he loves to kick my bladder. I do not enjoy that at all! I’m sure it’s only gonna get worse as he grows! And we have discovered he loves when his daddy plays the guitar! Every time Mijail plays, little guy wakes up and moves around constantly until Mijail quits playing. He’s gonna be a little guitar player!

Yesterday we went for a doctor's checkup. Everything is great. But our little guy definitely does not want anyone to mess with him! The obstetrician was trying to listen to his little heart beat, and he did not want her to at all. He was kicking very hard at the device on my stomach, like he was telling her, "leave me alone!" She was finally able to hear his heart beat after a while. Stubborn little guy!
I think we have decided on a name… 
22 weeks...I promise it's growing!

24 weeks....still in my regular jeans!

You can tell I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment